YAML is widely-used, but still all the implementations in various languages behave differently.
- Why is that? I show you YAML examples that make you cry (at least if you develop a parser).
- Can we fix that?
- Is there a test suite that I can use if I want to implement a parser (in any language)?
- Can I quickly find out how different frameworks are parsing my YAML or do I have to install all of them?
- Can I find out which frameworks conform to the spec?
- Is there a parser in Perl or in any language that fully conforms to the YAML 1.2 spec?
- The Future of YAML: Are there any plans for 1.3 or 2.0?
- I'll talk about the YAML Summit 2017 in Berlin
- I'll talk about the Perl Toolchain Summit in Lyon