YAML Loading, Parsing and Constructing
- Before showing the test suite, we should talk about loading, parsing and constructing first
- We can divide the process of loading a YAML Stream into parsing and constructing.
- Parsing suceeds if the YAML is valid
- It returns a series of events, but it doesn't know anything about its contents, though
- Constructing takes these events and decides about numbers, booleans, tags
- and finally creates a data structure
- Let's have a closer look at loading a document